Friday, May 23, 2008

Where Did I Put My Stuff? It Was Suppose to be There And It Disappeared

Have you ever felt like that before? Like you thought you left something on your table or on your shelf or in your pants and the next thing you knew when you find it , it just disappeared!!

So how do you feel about it? Lost? Irritated? Panicky? Sad? Thinking Hard?

Well.. this week I misplaced a set of my own drawers keys from the office this week.
So... being a cool person =) , I wasn't panicking... I was thinking to myself,"I think I left it at home somewhere on my table top or near my bed. I will go home and find it and bring it back to the office tommorrow. Nothing to sweat about =) "

But when I reached home, I found out that it ain't where it was suppose to be... So I thought to myself,"Well... maybe my mum / maid took it by mistake."

To my surprise, they didnt and I went back to work the next day without my drawer keys again.. "Where can it be?", I thought to myself. "Could I have dropped it when I got off the taxi the other night? Dont't think so."

Okay now what? No key means no pen...no calculator.... no place to lock my things.. etc etc..

So I decide I shall get any bunch of spare keys and try unlocking my drawer , maybe it will work , you know by some coincidence!

So I borrowed a bunch of drawer keys from my colleague and hope that it could turn on some magic for me.

It didnt... oh well... there must be something I can do without calling up the maintenance department.. Kind of embarassing having to relate my story to him...

Guess what? When I stepped home that day, I went into my room and the first thing I saw was my Drawer keys lying there under a book.

Ha!! Why didnt I see that earlier?

Well... Now all is well... Life is back to normal... and the Maintenance Guy can have a more meaningful job to do.

I learnt something from this interesting episode ... I learnt how to be patient and think... committing it to the Lord.. somehow in the most common place, I will find the answer. Why didn't I see it earlier Lord?

Praise God!

No comments: