Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekly updates... Friday Night was kind of Boring...

Praise the Lord...I had a beautiful week at work this week and it was a joy having fun as well as friends.

I had a wonderful training the last 3 days and although I had to go to work early, I was happy =) Had lots of fun with my trainers from the US .. simply love it!!

My work week ended well on Friday and I was able to apply 2 simple truths from the bible "Serve One Another" and "Speak to each other using gracious words".

Praise The Lord!

But Friday Night was kind of lonely... Maybe i was tired,kind of having a heavy head but I felt very bored staying at home. The TV programme is boring.. my grandma is sleeping,my Mum is always working, Dad is overseas, friends are busy with their arrangements, girlfriend is also busy, felt a little sad in a way. Worst thing is that I can't sleep.. Phoo!

Young man like me should have some life on a Friday Night. Should Have gone Out for a good dinner with a friend...Haha yea!! Boy ... can't imagine when i grow old. Anyway.. kind of battery very low so stayed at home to catch some sleep which didnt happen.

Sometimes... I wonder when life is like that... and God is also silent... What is He thinking about? =) I know I know... He thinks about me, about you etc etc... but I really want to know in that moment... What is God really thinking about?

I mean I am here in my house and God is here also... and He is just around and must be thinking of something right? He might be saying something, praying about something, looking at something... thinking about something and if I could somehow be able to share his thoughts.. wow!! Don't mind being at home alone!!



Good news is I got a visitor from Malaysia , Edmund!! My good friend is in town today =) haha... He had a meeting in JB and he called me up today, he came into SG and we are meeting tommorrow. Can't wait to see him.. He always brings joy to me.. love to catch up with this good friend of mine.

Then I would be attending my colleague's wedding in the night. Feeling very bad and paiseh that I had to be late.. had no choice but to be...anyways...

Okays... Time to Sleep... My Prayer before I sleep is this " Dear Lord... may You make my life everyday... a life of answered prayer."

Amen!

No comments: