Thursday, May 8, 2008

12 Things I Am Thankful for

I have learnt that if you want to be happy in life, you got to learn to be contented with what you have now. Although it doesnt mean that we should not pursue higher goals in life... but we should also not forget to enjoy the things we have now that prepares us for the future.

In order to be contented, one has to learn to give thanks daily. To be thankful for the things we have, the people we have, the job we have, the health we have, the friends we have etc etc..

As a Christian, i thank the Lord for blessing me. Not a perfect person... but still very blessed!

I want to thank the Lord for a couple of things:

1) My Parents who love me the way they know how and is so sacrificial for me
2) My Girl Friend who is a gift from God.
3) My friends whom the Lord bless me with and one whom the Lord has bless me very much in during this time
4) My Job through which i learnt a lot
5) My church that the Lord placed me in that plays a big role to who I am today
6) My Nanny who took great care of me when I was young
7) My grandma who took care of me from Secondary to JC
8) My JC English teacher who believed in me.
9) My Australian pastor who saw the potential in me and constantly spoke it into me
10) My house... a place of rest and shelter
11) My Creative sound system that accompanied me through the quiet nights
12) My Bed!!! I sleep, read, eat, dream, work and pray on it

Woa!!!! I am feeling happy already!


No comments: