Monday, May 26, 2008

I Love You Holy Spirit!

I had a very good time with the Holy Spirit this evening. It happened not as planned but I was drawn towards Him as I was sitting here 2 hours ago after dinner.

I was in front of my comp when I felt a prompting in my heart and at the same time saw a vision of myself walking and praying downstairs of my house. The Holy Spirit was telling me that He wants to spent time with me.

So I left my seat and went out to be with God.

As I was walking, My mind and thoughts started to be drawn towards Him almost effortlessly like a metal to a magnet. I started to pray but was soon lost just thinking about the Holy Spirit.

He reminded me about a book I read some 8 years ago, it is called "Good Morning Holy Spirit" by Pastor Benny Hinn.
He led me to recall that in this book, Pastor Benny Hinn says that although many Christians spend time reading God's word, singing songs to God but very few spend time communing with the Holy Sprirt. He lives inside of us, but very seldom do we direct our attention to Him.

As this was going through my mind, i started to be quiet before God and could sense His gentle and tangible presence welling up inside of me. It is like Iron Man in the movie where He got this shiny battery in his heart.

The Lord continued to remind of how in my life, He guided me like a parent to a child, He sheltered me from the storm, He gave me victories and even through the tough times, He is like the strong tower that never shakes. Throughout my life, He is always good towards me and was never negative towards me. The song "Wind Beneath My Wings" started to play inside of me.

"Did you Ever know that you're my Hero?
You're everything I wish I could be
I could fly higher than an eagle
Cos You are the Wind Beneath My wings"

At this point, I was very humbled and touched by this truth that was being revealed to me. All the time, I sense the Holy Spirit's presence in my heart growing stronger and stronger.

He continues to assure me of His promises and grace in the past and it still stands today. He gave me the faith to believe and see myself in a whole new way.

It was a very good time/encounter with the Lord. I hope and pray that tommorrow, it will be continue on.

Praise the Lord! And May You Commune and draw nearer to God the Holy Spirit. He loves you and yearns to have you sit under His the Shelter of His Wings. What a priveledge to be able to dwell in the secret place of God.


1 comment:

RainbowBlue said...

Thank you for your wonderful testimony.It appealed directly to my heart!I was asking God about something and it was as if He used your blog to reply to me.I got answers to questions which had gnawed me for quite a long time.Praise God!