Sunday, May 11, 2008

20 Things That God Likes About Me

We sometimes think that God is always mad at us and always asking us why didnt we do better? We feel that we try to win His love for us.

Well.... I agree that we are not perfect people but hey... God really Loves us the way we are now. The Bible says that His love for us is unconditional.

We may still be learning how to be a better person... but the Lord knows it all and still loves us anyway.

So i decided to write down a few things that the Lord like so that I wont focus on the DOING all the time but instead enjoy His love and pleasure on me everyday!

Here Goes.......The Lord Likes:

1) The way I talk
2) The way I look
3) The way I smile/laugh =)
4) The questions I asked
5) The way I sing
6) The way I pray
7) The way I answer phone calls
8) UPS cos He placed me there
9) The way I sleep
10) The sometimes grouchy me
11) The Happy Me!
12) The dreams I have
13) Me although there are things I am not good at
14)The fact that I love reading about Him
15) cartoons cos I love them
16) Soccer cos I love playing it
17) Music cos He made me with ears to listen and enjoy them
18) The Banner that I once made for you
19) Everything about me although some actions He may not agree/like but He loves me cos He created me and knows every detail of my life from day 1 to forever and still loves me...
20) So many things else in the world but still He chose to Like Me!!!

I love God because He first Loves me!

No comments: