Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saty

The title of this post is given by my mum when i asked her "Mummy... what shall i name the post today?", "She said Saty... haha.. not sure why... thought i heard Satay!"

This morning i went downstairs for breakfast. Went to this very nicely renovated coffeeshop down at my block to eat and read. I love that coffeeshop.. nice chairs very modern, had Lotee(Hokkien word for bread), 2 eggs and Milo.

As i leaned back on the chair, i took out a book ,"Ordering my Private World" by Gordon Macdonald, to read and sipped on my Milo at the same time... Phewww!! That's the way life should be man!

Shauna said that to her Milo is the best drink in the world... Well... i agree to that for a breakfast meal. Hee =)!

By the way , Shauna finds that coffeeshop kind of noisy... which i also agree... but not if you go there in the morning and sit outside where the pavement is.. Or at night at 8pm. I think i am beginning to like it there.. a good place to read and Kiao Kar(Hokkien word for putting your leg on the seat) Haha ! =)

Sat there for 2 hours plus. Decided to walk and pray for God to speak to me further.... Then i saw Seargant Dollah from my favourite sitcom "Police and Thief". They were just round the corner shooting a malay drama. That Funny man actually looked smaller in real life.

Then i went biking... went to East Coast.. read my book there... prayed.. after 3 hours... came back home. The weather was hot at 1pm. My muscles were kind of tired when i reached the beach. so i found a shady spot to read and meditate. Wanted to dive into the sea... but didnt want to spend too much time drying myself in the sun afterwards.

At 4pm, i went to work... finished some of it and was glad i went... gave me a peace of mind now. Went off at 7pm.

What a day! Love to be relaxed ater a week's of work and stress! Find that life can be quite rushed since i started work. Time flies very fast... if i dont find time to enjoy it.... i probably missed out a lot in life. =)

No comments: