Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Saturday

Today i went biking for 2.5 hours. Had fun cycling since i started it again last Saturday.

Went to Plaza Singapura and got 2 books from TIMES Bookshop. 1) Who moved my Cheese? and 2) Our Iceberg Is Melting

I was actually suppose to meet a friend whom i havent contacted for a while and while waiting began to searchfor a present for a colleague mine but ended buying these 2 books.

Later on, i met my good friend Steve. We were actually intending to watch "The Bucket List", but it was full. so we ended up buying 2 tickets for the "Vantage Point".

In My Opinion, please dont watch it. I didnt enjoy it at all. They keep repeating the scenes to retell the story of different people from their point of views... actually got the entire cinema of people bored.

=) And this is the 2nd time i can remember actually watching a movie that turned me off. The other one is "The 40 year old virgin", which was actually gross!

So yea... save your money, you can choose to skip "Vantage Point" ! =)

No comments: