Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Do you have a dream ?

If you have a dream... what would you dream of doing or becoming?

I have been letting my imaginations run a little bit these days.... nothing serious, just following my heart.

I am now thinking of becoming a pilot. =) Flying around in the sky... in charge of a big plane with many people on board.

Yesterday i thought of being a social entrepreneur... using my skills to help elminate sysmetic poverty.

Last week, i thought of becoming someone up in tne Corporate ladder, leading a big group of successful individuals in a team.

I used to want to be a preacher... cos i love to preach. Haha... wishful thinking...

I wanted very much to go overseas to do my MBA full-time...

I wanted to be on a scholarship so i dont have to spend too much.

I want to be a father.. a father who protects and leads.

I want to be a man that God can use mightily... if He doesnt mind me being bad at times... and gives me the grace to be good....

I want to be free... let nothing hold me back anymore...don't like to be under some rigid rules that clip your wings, under circumstances that forces me to hold back from being who i want to be....

I want to be rich =), healthy, strong, happy, generous...

I loved to travel the world with my future wife =)

Singapore is boring..... Work is sometimes meaningless... like chasing after the wind =) but we need to work...

I want to be free to love and to be loved... to give and to receive... to be free to express myself, to have the opportunity to do something different every 2 years.

Is there a career like that? =) Is there a place where i can be like that =)

Free but not lawless.. Free and strong.. =)

No comments: