Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Department's Dinner

Today i had a very enjoyable dinner. It was our department's dinner and we ate at "No Sign Board" at East Coast. I always love the East Coast Park and eating there was a real treat for me. The nice sea breeze, relaxing atmosphere, good food... simply great!

We had a good time ot getting to know one another more, laughed and ate together. Thought next time we should have a BBQ or something to better minger around.

Love that place, we chose to sit inside the restaurant as we thought it might rained. Well.. it didn't and its ok.... we still had our fun.

I was sitting in the middle of 2 mums. =) Heard them share about their kids, the toys to play, things to buy.... haha... Drank 1.5 glass of beer. Should try the white wine instead.

Realised also that I am not that young anymore. Used to be the youngest, now a little older than some of my colleagues =)

Well.. no photos taken.. maybe next time =)

No comments: