Monday, March 24, 2008

My Monday

Today has been a good day. Well i had a good weekend to begin with... so today i was looking forward to accomplished the things i planned to do at work. But as time passes by, i am being caught up with a lot of things that needs to be resolved or that needs my attention. To manage this, i put away those unimportant tasks till tomorrow... and hence the lists of unattended tasks has been growing and growing. Was on a conference call today, spent 1 hour trying to help and convince the other party what needs to be done is important and was trying to help them meet my deadline. Tough... but ok... pray that they can achieve it in time.

I told my colleagues about this blog that i have created.... told them once its more beautifully done up... i will open it up to them. Haha My VP heard about my sharing about my blog and he was quite amused.

I heard a very good sermon about tithing.... reminds me of the faithfullness and the grace of God when you give him your first 10 percent.... the rest of the 90 percent is being blessed! Well.... at least for God being our Senior Partner, He only asked for 10%... so we have got nothing to complain.

Please read my "What we can learn from a Christian Point of View"... i pasted some very good articles there for reading and also my own devotional thoughts....

God Bless!

No comments: