Sunday, March 23, 2008

Santification Week Ended Beautifully

Last Night was the final night of the Santification week we had since Friday. It was a very intensive 3 nights for me soaking in the presence of God. Our Senior Pastor, Apostle Lawrence Khong, mininstered a a man humbled and broken, the very heart of a man seeking God's presence. The Lord touched me every night when i was there..... Had experienced the love of God, the touch of the Mighty Creator.

I felt that God has done a deep work in the life of Pastor Khong and also in the Church. I am so glad that Pastor Khong is being used mightily by God in the "Love Singapore" movement as i also sense the mandate from heaven bestowed upon him.

I was also very blessed by Dr Maurice Sklar who ministered beautifully by his skillfull playing of the violin. The music was so soothing and the focus is solely on God and not just the man himself.

Praise God for a fruitful santification week!

No comments: