Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Day so Far...

This morning....I woke up today feeling kind of tired. Had an exciting night of worship and experiencing God's goodness yesterday at the night of Santification.
Wanted to go to work in the afternoon but decided to spent this day with the Lord... resting in His presence.
I have begun reading from Genesis since the start of this month... currently at Exodus.
Just read Chapter 18-23 5 mins ago.... Love it!
The real issues that Moses faces... helps me draw some parallel to the issues i faced in my work with People.
Moses is like a HR practitioner.... taking care of the human resources entrusted to him and seeing how he can handle them and help them work together as a nation. And what really helped His was the presence and the counsel of God.
So my deepest respect to this servant of God.....

No comments: