Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Significance In Life Comes From Walking With God

Draw near to God and you will find greater peace in Your life.

I believe it. It is like swimming in the sea, the deeper you go, the calmer it will be.

The Deeper we go in the Lord, the more peace we experience in our life.

Life is not about us fulfilling our greatest potential in life, how high you can climb and how much you can earn or how significant a difference you can make in your community but it is to bring our potential to God and use it to Worship Him.

I have reflected on some of the things I hope to accomplish in life, only to receive a direction from God to go deeper and deeper in Him. And as I do, find my greatest significance in Life.

If my life is to be significant today, then today I must make it a priority to start walking deeper in the Lord today.

O what Passion it takes for Christ to go to the Cross for us and what certainty/hope he has when he laid down His life.

He Alone defines what significance is and it is our priviledge to find that out from Him today!!

No comments: