Thursday, March 26, 2009

If You Know You Couldn't Fail, What Would You Do?

I was asking myself this question today.

"If I know I couldn't fail, what would I do?"

"What is the ideal job that I will do if I know i will have the blessings of God and will surely succeed?"

Answer : I value significance and therefore being able to contribute significantly to something is what makes me truly happy.

1st Choice :
I will be a preacher full-time... I always wanted to be a preacher of the word of God since I was a young boy... Not a part-time preacher as I understand the importance of being a preacher in the market-place but that is not what I was referring to.I am referring to preaching full-time.

2nd Choice :
I will be one of the decision makers in a company that can contribute and influence the way the business is run.

3rd Choice : I will be a social entreprenuer... =)

"Why Didn't i be what I liked to be?"

Answer :


Because I didn't believe I will succeed or think that this is what God called me to do at this point in time.

"What is my conclusion to this matter?"

Answer :
Honestly, at this point in time...Only God Knows. But this doesn't make me despair because in Christ, we have a hope - Jesus Christ who have purchased this on the cross of Calvary.

What About you? What is your response to the 3 questions above?

Seek God and He will speak to you.

No comments: