Monday, August 18, 2008

Count Your Blessings!

Today, I decided to start my day by counting my blessings. I began to realised that I actually had so much more than I thought I have.

I thank God for my family who have been with me since day 1 till now.

Thank God for blessing me with a good and beautiful girlfriend, through whom I see life in a whole different way. Whom I practiced to love, to understand, to be truly wise.

I thank the Lord for blessing me with good friends whom I have, friends I can share and laugh with.

The Lord also bless me with a good job, close to my home, good colleagues. I never have to worry about anything.

And how can I forget my grandma who loves me in the way she knows how, and my domestic helper who is obedient and selfless.

My day has only begun when I feel really rich on the inside... Like I have lived like a millionaire.

Romans 8:32 "He who did not spare His own son, but gave him up for us all - how will he not also along with him, graciously give us all things? "

My Friends, God is good to us. Let us also be kind to others and spread forth this joy and grace to the people around us.

God's grace and peace be with you all!


No comments: