Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Lord Loves Your Work

The Lord delights when we work, espescially when we give it our best shot and best attitude.

I was working late today trying to finish up a work that was given to me by my other boss. It requires a lot of detailed attention and time to analyse and get the information ready, nevertheless, i decided to give it my best shot, producing more information than required.

After finishing it, i felt a sense of happiness and fulfilment. I sat back on my chair and pray to the Lord. At once, i felt His love and pleasure on me. He impressed upon my heart that He was pleased in my work and was also happy that I gave my 120% to it.

My Friends, as you go about doing your daily chore, whether is it work or studies, do know that the Lord takes delight in you doing what you are being tasked to do and He certainly takes pleasure when You and I give our 120 percent to it.

God Bless!!

No comments: