Monday, July 14, 2008

Christ is the Solution to All your Worries And Problems

Have you ever felt burdened by the things in your life?

Well... it could be things like you fail your exam, you assignment you do not know where to start, you lost your hand phone etc...

Or you banged someone's bumper and are worried how to settle it..

Well... you are not alone, I too have my fair share of worries and problems and sometimes they seemed to all agree at a time and come knocking at my door together.

Recently I went through this and was also not feeling very well physically. So going through it makes me feel somwhat defeated.

And one thing that problems have is that it weighs you down. It is like the current that pulls you down as you swim... worry can eat away your energy and joy very quickly.

But the Lord showed me something... he showed me that Christ is the solution to all these worries and problems. Christ existed and therefore every answers and solutions to life exists. John 1:3 says that "All things were made through Him and without Him was not anything made that was made."

There is nothing too hard for the Lord... when you fear, trust in Him. He is good even when you fail... or miss out, God is still good towards you.

So Friends, don't worry anymore... Trust in God because He is forever good towards you!

Amen!

No comments: